Running the Setup Program The first part of the Setup program is text-based, not a wizard. To run the Setup
program, perform the following steps:
1. Start the computer from the CD.
2. Select To Setup Windows XP Professional Now .
3. Read and accept the licensing agreement.
4. Select or create the partition on which you will install Windows XP
To have a choice of partitions, on the Install Options page, click Advanced Options , select I want to choose my drive letter or partition during Setup , click OK , and then finish the setup.
5. Select a file system for the installation partition.
The computer will restart in graphical mode, and the installation will continue.
... zobacz całą notatkę