Restoring and Recovering the Database
This section demonstrates how to restore and recover the entire database using
RMAN. This example assumes that you are restoring and recovering your database
after the loss of one or more data files, but you still have a usable server parameter file
and control file. You can also use RMAN to restore a lost server parameter file or
To restore and recover the entire database:
1. Connect RMAN to the target database as described in "Connecting to the Target
Database" on page 9-9.
2. Ensure that the database is mounted, but not open.
3. Restore the database using the following command:
The data files from the RMAN backup are restored to their default locations.
4. Recover the database using the RECOVER command.
5. Open the database using the following command:
ALTER DATABASE OPEN;
... zobacz całą notatkę