Complete delicious; fattening; fresh; well-done; stale; sweet; sour
1. Lemons are __________.
2. French bread goes ____________ very quickly.
3. ____________ food, such as cheese and chocolate
4. 'The meal was absolutely______________ ,' she said politely.
5. This tea is too____________ .
6. "How would you like your steak?" "____________."
7. The beans are ________________ from the garden.
Vocabulary knife (knives) fork(s) spoon(s) teaspoon(s)
plate(s) bowl(s) cup(s) saucer(s) boiled egg scrambled egg fried egg
grater fresh past its sell-by date raw rotten undercooked overcooked
bake boil cook fry grill
bite chew swallow sip
1. Put the knives and ___________ on the table.
2. the smell of ____________ eggs
3. We advise to _______________ the water before drinking it.
4. Sushi is a Japanese dish that consists of small cakes of cooked rice served with ___________ fish.
5. Knives, forks, and spoons are all ____________.
6. He put a grape into his mouth and _______________ it whole.
7. There's still lots of food on your ___________.
8. I _____________ a meal every day.
9. a yoghurt two days past its ___________________
10. She gave the cat a _______________ of milk.
Things you do eat / like. Things you don't eat / like. I like fruit. I don't like fruit. I like all vegetables. I don't like coffee at all.
I love spinach. I hate spinach. I'm a vegetarian, I only eat fruit and vegetables. I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat or fish. I have allergies, but I can eat fruit. I have allergies, so I can't eat anything containing nuts. I eat fish on Friday, for religious reasons. I don't eat pork, for religious reasons. Dialogue
Joanna: _________is my shopping list? Oh, here it is. _____do you want for dinner tonight?
a. Who a. Where
b. Where b. How
c. When c. What
Tommy: Let's have spaghetti.
Joanna: That sounds really good. _____don't you go to the bakery and pick up some French bread? I'll get the spaghetti and sauce.
b. How many
My Favorite Food My favorite food is pasta. I love pasta with cream sauce and some kind of vegetable like spinach or broccoli. I like to go downtown to buy fresh fruit and vegetables at the farmers' market. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruit, rice, whole wheat pasta, cereal, and bread. I don't eat much junk food (chips or French fries...) and I don't eat meat. But I eat fish and other kinds of seafood. I like…
... zobacz całą notatkę